So you’ve read about what the conference delivers – why not contribute and partner up with us? Support the social enterprise sector by sponsoring the conference.
Our past sponsors have found the Social Business Conference inspiring and have successfully continued their engagement with the sector and the people who make it tick.
If your organisation is keen to get involved in the social economy and demonstrate your commitment to social impact and enterprise – ClearlySo’s Social Business Conference is the perfect platform for you.
Tailored to your needs
Social Business Conference offers a range of sponsorship packages to suit how you wish to reach out to this select audience of influential social enterprise experts and professionals. To discuss sponsorship opportunities for your company, contact Kat Cruz directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (+44) 020 7490 9521. If you would like to request more information, please fill in your details here.
Why take part?
- Early mover advantage – SBC12 is a fast-paced learning experience around the social economy. Integrate socially entrepreneurial practices and people with your CSR agenda and assume a position of leadership as the sector gains traction.
- Exclusive access to market - meet and build relationships with key decision-makers, high-potential social entrepreneurs and impact investors. Align your corporation with a fast-growing, crucial piece of the social economy jigsaw. Take advantage of ClearlySo’s social media marketing channels to reach out to local and international social enterprise networks beyond SBC12 (also see our Partners).
- Raise your company profile within this fast-growth sector – gain credible industry recognition as you join our network of select corporates and leading representatives of the social economy.
- Strengthen your triple bottom line impact - SBC12 is the perfect forum to meet with social entrepreneurs, exchange and explore innovative ideas on how to ‘socialise’ your supply chain, appeal to new partners and suppliers, make a lasting impression on your socially-minded employees and other stakeholders and much more.
- Be stimulated – the conference is guaranteed to leave you feeling enthused about the opportunities, the businesses and the people driving the growth of the social enterprise sector. By getting engaged in the sector right now, discover how your company can differentiate itself from the competition
For information on all the business opportunities connected with social enterprises and social investment, please visit our main website.